Ingredients 12 cupcakes
• 60 ml olive oil soft
• 170 g sugar
• 115 g flour
• 50 g of cocoa
• 3 good tablespoons of peanut butter (oh yeah ! )
• 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 egg L
• 75 ml of milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 75 ml of boiling water
• 8 snickers diced (For easier cutting , metedlos in the refrigerator 30 minutes before )
• 6 tablespoons peanut butter ( or to taste)
• 200g butter at room temperature
• 200g icing sugar ( icing sugar or failing )
• 150g black chocolate melted and tempered
Preheat oven to 180 º. We prepared the capsules.
In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder . Booked . Beat oil, sugar and eggs until well integrated . Add the peanut butter. We incorporate the flour mixture and cocoa. Once the mixture is homogeneous , we incorporate the milk and vanilla and beat again. Finally we enter the water, freshly boiled . Beat again. Incorporate broken chopped snickers .
Split the dough into capsules . Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
To make the cream sift the icing sugar and beat in the butter . First one minute at a low speed and then five minutes (minimum) at maximum , or until the mixture is clarified and earn volume velocity. We incorporate 100g melted chocolate and beat two or three minutes. We incorporate the peanut butter and beat another minute.
A cold time, decorate the cupcakes with the sleeve , from the outside in , in the sense of clockwise .
this are the snikers:
and this are the cupcakes: